Hello, welcome to a new week. Hope you had a good weekend and you’re good to go. Writing is fast becoming my favourite thing to do in the world and I’m so happy where I am now and where I see it taking me.
I’m catching up with awards today. I appreciate my wordpress community so much for the encouragement and support I’ve received since day one.
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
I was nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award by Shinavy Blogs thanks Shinelle!!! She blogs about everything and she’s a music lover like me. Do check out her blog sure you will find something that interests you.
RULES OF THE ONE LOVELY BLOGGER AWARD
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m adamant, it’s really hard for me to change my mind once I make a decision.
- I don’t give up easily
- I’m conscientious
- I love to sleep because I never get enough.
- I love family time
- I enjoy cooking
- I love reading
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
I was nominated by Victoria for The Liebster Award. She’s such a gem, she keeps nominating me for awards. Do check out her blog for fashion and style tips.
RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 blogs
4. Notify them of the nomination
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love bread
- I don’t know how to contour😂
- I listen to every genre of music
- I get cold easily
- I’m a tea addict
- I’m a good saver
- I enjoy my company a lot
- My body cream is shea butter
- I’d rather read than watch TV
- I enjoy cleaning
- I’m soft spoken
MY ANSWERS TO VICTORIA’S QUESTIONS
1. What comforts you the most when you are sad? Tbh, I just wait for time to pass. I take a cup of tea and try to think of a better picture.
2. If you were asked to make one wish, what will it be? That I get to make at least 10 wishes.
3. What disappoints you the most in people? When they are self-absorbed, arrogant or proud and believe the world revolves around them.
4. Describe me in one word. Admirable
5. Who is your role model? my Mum – her selflessness is out of this world. I’ve watched her overcome so many personal challenges and learnt so much that I impact daily.
6. Your favourite song. This changes all the time but at the moment its Ed Sheeran – New Man & Dj Khaled – I Love You So Much
7. What do u think about teenage pregnancy? I think a child needs to grow up, let her body be fully devloped and be able to take care of herself before being able to care for another.
8. Do you think abortion is right or wrong? I’m on the fence with this one.
9. Who is your favorite actor? I don’t have one but I love the two Ryans😍
10. Which advice could you give to yourself? Keep going Mariam you are doing a great job so far. Stop worrying, everything will fall into place in time.
Victoria can I just say that these questions went from fun to deep reaalll quick.
- What is your greatest challenge about blogging so far?
- Do you intend to turn your blog into a source of income? If yes, how are you going about it?
- If you could choose to live anywhere else in the world, where will you choose and why?
- Friends or Family?
- What do you do for fun?
- What is your favourite social media tool and why?
- Movie or TV show?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What is your favorite quote of all time?
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you will use the money for?
- What advice will you give your younger self?
MY NOMINEES FOR THE AWARDS
If you’re reading this and you have never participated in any award or these two awards, then I nominate you. Yes, you! Remember to tag me so I can see the answers to my questions.
Awards are always fun.
Thanks for reading.